A negative report on a compliance audit can be devastating, but it doesn’t have to be a crippling setback. CRx can get you back on track with our non-compliance remediation services.
Companies often choose to delay large-scale compliance efforts due to many extraneous factors.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Organizational deficiencies
- Out of sight, out of mind attitude
Whatever the reason, CRx can help companies recover from non-compliant status. If you’ve received an FDA warning letter, consent decree or Form 483, contact CRx immediately.
- Consent Decree/Warning Letter
- Quality Audits
- Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) / Root Cause Analysis
- Post-Market Surveillance
- Product Recalls / Field Action
- Technical Files / DD / DMR / DHF Remediation
- Risk Management
- Audit Responses